Five ways your money will be spent if you donate to Act Against Bullying
Help teachers and professionals working with children and young people to tackle bullying
Develop support for parents and carers on how to protect and support their children
Influence and improve national policy on bullying so that the UK is a world leader in preventing bullying
Run kindness campaigns in schools such as Cool To Be Kind and Cyberkind.
Provide resources for schools to aid in campaigns and research
Clicke here to go to our dedicated fundraising page where you can add your funds.
Your money plays a critical role in supporting the work we do. You can choose to make a one-time or recurring donation. We are grateful for everything.
Why do people donate to AAB?
They tell us that it is a desire to support the work of an anti-bullying charity and help find answers for people who have suffered the impacts of bullying as to how they can improve their situation. Giving to us can be a way to demonstrate commitment to a better society and get the message out to the public that they support what we do.
We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give. Winston Churchill.
Donate to Act Against Bullying via Just Giving
Just Giving was one of the first platforms for fundraising online and remains one of the largest. It currently has 22 million users worldwide.
To create an online fundraising page for our registered charity on JustGiving, follow these steps:
- Log into Our Charity page on Just Giving. Click on ‘Start Fundraising’.
- If you don’t have a Just Giving Page already, then click on ‘Sign Up’ to register an account. Fill in your details and a password which you should keep safe and not share.
- When asked ‘Are you fundraising for a registered charity?’, select ‘Yes, continue’.
- Let JustGiving know whether you’re taking part in an organised event like a marathon, or if you are organizing your own fundraising activity.
- If you can’t see your event listed, select ‘Add your own’ at the bottom of the page and provide more information about your activity.
- Choose your web address – this will be the link that you share with friends and family to ask for donations.
- If you are selling tickets to an event, raffle, or auction, or running a bake sale, tick ‘Yes’. Please note that donations to your page will not be eligible for Gift Aid in this case.
- Click ‘Create your page’ to finish setting up your fundraising page.
- JustGiving will send the money that you raise to us on a weekly basis.
Donate to Act Against Bullying via Give As You Live
Give as you Live Online is the free and easy way to raise money online if you are shopping because it doesn’t cost you anything. The shops who have agreed to participate in this scheme donate a percentage of what you spend to is if you add us as your charity of choice. To this fundraising site to find out more
There are many fundraising sites as well as those we have listed. If you would prefer to donate to Act Against Bullying some other way here are a list of some others which will allow you to send us your money.
Donate to Act Against Bullying by sending a cheque which we can bank
Cheques should be made payable to: ‘Act Against Bullying’ and sent to: Act Against Bullying, 68 Duke Road, London W4 2DE
How to pay in your fundraising
To make it as easy as possible, there are several ways for you to pay in the donations you’ve raised. Just choose whichever one works best for you from the options below. And if you have any questions, just get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To make a GBP bank transfer, just use the details below. And please add a reference with your name so we know the money is from you.
Account name: Act Against Bullying
Sort code: 40-20-34
Account number: 91350676
BIC/SWIFT (if needed):HBUKGB4130G
IBAN (if needed): GB63HBUK40203491350676
Reference: Your name
Once you’ve transferred the funds, please let us know by sending an email to fundraising@actagainstbullying including your full name, the exact donation amount, the payment date and a brief description of how you raised the funds.