We are currently updating our range of materials and so this page has a very limited range of resources at the moment. Below you will find some emergency resources available to under 18’s and adults that may be useful. You can also type ‘bullying advice’ into a search engine for more information. But make sure you only rely on credible sites. We will update this page as soon as possible.
Being bullied? Need advice right now? Email us at email@example.com immediately!
In addition to Act Against Bullying, you may find these resources helpful:
- If you are suspicious about someone’s behaviour towards a child report it to CEOP
- If you see any criminal content you should report to the Internet Watch Foundation
- If you see any content that incites hatred you should report to True Vision
- If you want to make a complaint about an advert, television or radio programme, film, newspaper, magazine, video game or other type of content that you think is unsuitable for children to see or hear, you can report it through ParentPort
- If you are concerned about someone feeling suicidal contact TASC
For more information, see below:
We’ve made quite a splash with our campaigns. But with your help, we can continue to change social attitudes on bullying and abuse wherever it occurs.
To make a donation
Promoting peaceful solutions to abuse. Campaigning to influence policy, advising victims, teachers and parents. Building pro-social media support.